fredag den 30. maj 2008

FA's about to start

Tonight the FA's will start and Zutcorp FC will see the first competetive action. Should be very interesting.

This morning I trialed in 5 youths to make me able to field a u/21 team and I had 3 games. Nicklas Bendtner dominates at u/21, and I won 2 out of 3. The loss was grossly unfair.

The A-team had a dreadful night last night, and we dropped to 75th in the rating. Nothing worked, and I lost faith in my tactics. Im now back to the usual tactic and doing better with a clear win this morning.

My goal now is to try and find myself a striker to sublement big Nick - I might have to go with a Norwegian og swede - but hey, they are all really Denmark anyway ;-)

Really looking forward to the supposed windfall of the FA money, and I hope I can turn them into quality. Daniel Agger; Kahlenberg and Christian Poulsen is also on the wanted list, but they are very much too expensive. I noticed that Kahlenberg is on trial all the time - even if he is injured for 4-5 days. What gives? Why would people take him in to pay his rather extortionate wages and not be able to play him?

Ingen kommentarer: