søndag den 8. juni 2008

form and formations

Thursday was a great day for Zutcorp FC. we managed to sign Tommy Bechmann, who is very fast and runs at the defense. Also we went to a quite attacking 4-4-2 and that combo sent us on a 13 game unbeaten streak with many wins. I went to bed thinking I had it made and I was to shoot up the rankings the following days.

not so much.

It seems I had hit a formspike on thursday and friday and saturday saw nowhere near the same results. Especiallt vs. the 4-5-1 we would loose horribly.

So now ive made a more defensive 4-4-2 and it seems more stable, and I now use those two along with my old 4-4-2 diamond.

Form can be devastating in this game and very very frustrating.

As for signings im negotaiting to buy me a DMC but i really do not have the money for him, If I sign him I might have to try and sell someone off to finance it. On the good side im doing well in the league and will likely finish mid table and thereby win quite a lot of money in 2 weeks time. Maybe its better to save up for then and get someone good!

Ingen kommentarer: